We’ve been made aware that a small amount of our customers have experienced issues with their build screws of the Kayfun [lite] or Kayfun Prime . Hence, we’d like to address the most frequently asked questions and solutions.
Where does the problem come from?
The M1.6 build screws are one of the few parts that naturally are not made by SvoëMesto in house. They’re sourced through one of two large suppliers in Germany and considered “bulk material”. With products like this which are manufactured in large quantities tolerances can vary, which can lead to a more loose or tight fit in the threadings of the build deck.
Why does SvoëMesto not mount the build screws at factory?
As you can see in the video below, SvoëMesto remains a small company. Our assembly team does not consist of a hundred people. In order to meet the demand of our customers around the globe, we decided to include the build screws double with every spare kit, that is included with every product. That way we save a significant amount of time and are able to offer our products at a lower price.
My build screws go in tightly. What can I do?
Don’t panic. You have 4 build screws in your spare kit.
- If the first one goes in a bit stiff, try one of the others and choose the one that fits best.
- If it still feels a bit stiff, ease the screw in. Screw it in until you meet resistance, then back out.
- Repeat the process until the screw screws down all the way. Don’t use excessive force.
Eventually the screw should’ve adapted to the threads and operate fine.
I snapped the screw and can’t get it out.
Accidents happen, but with SvoëMesto and our partners you can always rely on our support. If you snapped your build screw and it rendered your atomizer unusable, you can get the necessary spare part free of charge.
- Customers in the European Union can contact our Support directly or source spare parts through the reseller they bought the product from.
- International customers can source spare parts through their local SvoëMesto resellers.